Traveling in a Winnebago

Traveling in a Winnebago
Traveling in a Winnebago

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Visitor Center Yemassee, SC and Travel Day to Florida

Sunday 11/6 We visited the Visitor Center near our campground in Yemassee, SC.










Monday 11/7 We relaxed around the campground and I got everything ready for our move to Florida tomorrow. We had a large pull through site so I even hooked up the car to the camper.

Tuesday we were up early at 5:00 am. I hate getting up that early but we have about 340 miles to drive and I like to get to the next site early. It is more miles than I like to drive when moving but we want to get down to the warmer weather.

Thankfully almost everything was done yesterday so I just had to put the Direct TV dish in the car, Disconnect the electric and hit the road.

It was a great day to travel and we only hit a couple of showers just before we reached our next stop at Thousand Trails Orlando. We  are actually located in Clermont, FL and they say we should be able to see the Disney fireworks from the campground.

This is a great campground, the sites are large and it is very quiet. Tomorrow we will have to check out the pool and hot tub.



After we got set up we went to supper at Chili's. Did I mention we like to eat out. When we got back to the camper I was to tired to stay up for the fireworks so I will have to check them out tonight.

Now that we are in Florida we are looking forward to seeing our dear friends Don & Joni Tassinari. We plan on seeing them a lot while we are here for the winter.

I will finish with more pictures of our Patriot.







Eric, We are honored to be your Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment