Traveling in a Winnebago

Traveling in a Winnebago
Traveling in a Winnebago

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just relaxing around the Thousand Trails Orlando campground.

The past couple of days Bev and I have been relaxing around the campground. We both caught colds and have been generally feeling bad, coughing, sneezing, and sucking down NyQuil. We most likely picked up the colds when we were in the throngs of people at Parris Island.  Every time I get in crowds I seem to get a cold. The last time was when we were in Palm Springs, CA. I rode a tram to the mountain top with about 70 people coughing and sneezing all over me. At least we are in a nice place to recover.

This campground has a lot of amenities and activities. Bev has been regularly Line Dancing and she is planning to do water aerobics as soon as the pool gets warm. They ran out of Propane so the pool cooled down for a while but it is now getting warm again. They also have a Hot Tub which should be great for our colds.

This is a great place to bike because it is flat and all the roads in the campground are blacktop.

Horseshoes

Fishing


Relaxing around the Large Campsites


Swimming

Shuffleboard

I'm going to get a Florida non-resident fishing license. They say the Bass fishing is great in this lake.

This is also a great place for access to the Internet. I have a 4G Air Card for my MacBook Pro and up till now I was never in a 4G area but this area has 4G so I really fly on the Internet. It makes it a lot easier to upload photos.

Our colds are starting to wind down so we will start checking out the sights in this area.

Thank you all Veterans and active Military for your service. Freedom is not free. I am proud to be a Veteran and extremely proud to be the Grandfather of a Marine.

Eric & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment