Traveling in a Winnebago

Traveling in a Winnebago
Traveling in a Winnebago

Monday, November 21, 2011

Last day at Orlando

Today is the last day at Thousand Trails Orlando tomorrow we are heading south to Thousand Trails Peace river in Wauchula, FA. We have less than a two hour drive so it will be an easy day.

Yesterday we took a drive to see the sights around the area. It was a very scenic drive and we saw lots of orange groves. Along the way we passed a BJ's so we had to go in and get supplies. We usually don't run across many BJ's, not like Walmart which is on every corner around here.

On the way back we stopped at our favorite steak place the Santa Fe Cattle Company. They can make a steak much better than I can.

The last few days we have been relaxing around the campground and I have been riding the bike a lot now that I feel good again.

Here are a couple my friends I keep passing as I ride around the campground.


It is nice to see the wildlife. We also have a tortoise that walks all over the campground. I never had my camera with me when I saw him.

Today Bev is spending the day at the family center Line Dancing and helping out with Bingo. Along with riding my bike I am folding up as much as I can so we are ready to go in the morning. Tomorrow on the way out I will stop to fill the propane tank. You never know when it may get cold and we will have to use the furnace.

No comments:

Post a Comment