Traveling in a Winnebago

Traveling in a Winnebago
Traveling in a Winnebago

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving with Don, Joni, and Family

The last few days we spent with Don and Joni Tassinari and had a great Thanksgiving. We always enjoy seeing Don & Joni and wish we could see them more often but that's tough when we are traveling around the country.

They have such a beautiful home, we could move right in.




Of course you know who the Queen of the house is "Maggie".



May I have some please?

Pretty Please?

Thank you I was starved!

Don & Joni have a house guest for a couple of weeks, Rocky.


Maggie was not pleased with that big dog Rocky. Rocky is young and wants to play but he is so big he runs right over Maggie almost trampling her. His tail is so long when he wags it he can knock everything around over. He is such a huge dog he really shouldn't be a house dog but he is a very good, loving dog and was really well behaved. Needless to say I got my puppy fix while I was here. I love dogs especially when they belong to someone else.


Bev with her new friend Rocky.


Don, Joni, and Bev sitting at the table on the Lanai.


Of course Bev had to pick some fresh fruit in the back yard.


Bev ate a lot of fresh tangerines while we were there. Life is good when you have your own fruit trees. They also have grapefruit and oranges.

We spent a lot of time around the table on the Lanai and ate all of our meals there except for Thanksgiving dinner which we had at Frannie's house. I didn't get a picture of Frannie's house because I forgot my camera. It is also a beautiful house and we had a great time with great food at the Thanksgiving Feast. (Thank your for having us Frannie).

It was an extremely enjoyable few days, we are so blessed to have such great friends. Over the next 3 months we hope to see them a lot.

Today we are relaxing around the campground to recover from all the food we ate over the last few days.


I rode my bike down by the Peace River to check it out. I didn't see any Alligators but they are there because I saw them the last time we were here. I'm sure we will see them around.




The weather is nice today and the temperature is only 81 degrees with an nice cool breeze. After a couple days of rest we will check out the sites in the area. There is a lot to do and see in South Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment