Traveling in a Winnebago

Traveling in a Winnebago
Traveling in a Winnebago

Friday, December 2, 2011

Lazy day at Thousand Trails and a Jam Session

Today was a lazy day at Thousand Trails Orlando. I rode my bike while Bev line danced, that's how we get our exercise. Bev has been doing her line dancing every day that the recreation hall is vacant. I could never learn how to line dance so I stick to the bike for exercise. I have tried to learn but as soon as I get one dance down they teach me another and I forget the first one. Why are there so damn many dances?

I can see highway 17 from my patio so every day I watch thousands of trucks filled with oranges go by. We are deep in orange country here.


This is a very scenic campground with the Spanish Moss and the trail along the Peace River. It is very enjoyable just riding my bike around the place. Of course I also like to check out the other campers. There are some large good looking class A campers here, I guess I have class A envy.



There were some old timers on the porch having a jam session. I sat and listened for a while and they were quite good. They will be providing entertainment here tonight, Bev and I plan on attending.


We love to tour and see the sights but sometimes it's good to get away from the hustle and bustle and just sit around listening to a jam session. Life is great when you are retired!

Tomorrow we will join Don and Joni for lunch at the Nav-A-Gator restaurant on the Peace River. We really enjoy getting together with them and did I mention we love eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment